Diy Garden Planter & Birds Bath

I shared yesterday that I was working on a diy garden project that was for the birds! Our Lowes Creative Ideas Network challenge this month was to create a diy bird feeder or birdbath. After Matt’s failed attempt at creating a bird feeder, I just went ahead and purchased a cute feeder from Lowes. However, I had this fun idea to create a planter and bird bath in one and today I’ll show you how to make your own!
1  8″ tall terracotta pot for the base

4  6″ tall pots
1  4″-5″ tall pot
62 inch piece of rebar (I bought a 10ft piece from Lowes and had Matt cut it to size with a hacksaw. Lowes will cut if for you if you ask.) **Edited to add: My Lowes said they could cut it for me; however, someone had trouble getting their rebar cut by Lowes so you might need to purchase a hacksaw for this project. It’s $5.
Spray paint primer. (I used Valspar primer.)
Spray paint in your color choice. (I used Valspar in Exotic Sea.)
Discarded globe from “boob light”.
Little ceramic bird (Optional but uber cute.)
DAP Household/Aquatic Adhesive
more here
You can get the materials from amazon.

  • You should also see :